Hello,

I have a text, written in the 1930s (so I was told by the style of writting) in Chinese, which I had translated in French. It is a printed document, not hand written, with pictures. In total about 60 pages in tightly written characters of a Chi Kung technique, 60% similar to one I was taught a while back.

It is entitled "Extraordiary techniques from Bai Mei tradition", subtitled "Internal Kong Fu of Song Shan (Shaolin I believe)Mountain Tradition."

On the second title page is written: "Method for cultivation of life and Bai Mei Chi Kong", and further "A marvelous method of exercices utilising Chi, that repels sickness and heals wounds" and furhter still "For a strong and vigourous body for both young and old"

It is prefaced by a man called "Ou Shenchu"; no detail sare given.

The corps text itself is written y a certain "JIE DI" (please withstand the temptation...) of mount Emei in Sichuan Province. Apparently of rich and noble birth, this man studied Buddhism at "the" Temple on said mointain and became a well known person (so the text says). In the 12th year of the Republic, he travelled to Hong Kong where he met the man who prefaces the book. Before leaving the Mountain, he was granted by a certain HONG FA an important status of representing the Temple notably on a short trip to Japan during the Great Assembly of Asian Bouddhism. He made many trips between HK and GUangdong as well.

He eventually became head of the temple called "Nengren" (power/vertue) of the White Cloud mountains (Baiyun Shan). On the day he left for this temple, after demonstrating technic to many people, he asked the man who prefaces the book to transmit to the public the Nei Kung technic (which comprises the next 60 pages or so).

The book is also called "Method of Nei Kong of the Golden Shirt" and is based on "the Mysterious Precepts of Buddhic Law".

The text was written "in the year Ding Mao of the 5th moon".

My question is: does anybody have a clue regarding the relevance with Pak Mei Kong Fu, or any knowledge of the persons cited within the text?

I am not certain that this necessarily has a link with Pak Mei Kung Fu, and that maybe it's a coincidence the name Pak Mei......