"Tell them about what you had to go through in your training. If that's what you're having them do, I can't see them complaining (other than about their aching legs )"

Reply]
See, the problem with that, is 80-90% of your student base are not truly dedicated, and if you make it too hard for them they will quit. The key is finding a balance that challenges them, but keeps them from feeling "Punished" through the really hard stuff we like because ther is ovbiously something wrong with us

That is why I sugjested offering a seperate course for the really dedicated. Make them come to every class, and make them really work the system. It will act as a positive example to the rest of the students who may aspire to be like them in time and just need to work up to it emotionally.

I also sugjest giving those types a break on tuition as the hard core students are our future and should be supported, especially considering they are not all that common. The regular students are our present, and support the club right here and now so the hard core types have a place to train.