I was interested in hearing peoples stories from class. There is one I will never forget.

One style that I practice is Kali. Kali comes from the Philipenes and there are many jungles there. So Kali has a strong foundation on environmental training.

One day, since it was nice out, my Sifu took us out back. There are trees, grass, benches and all there and the building next to us (a gourmet cooking school) has some pretty big windowsills. So he had us running around doing all kinds of stuff back there some of us were on the benches, and others on the ground, some were doing drills around trees. Well, he had me and a few others climb up onto these window sills, and our partners were on the ground. So, I can just immagine what these cooks were thinking when they see the back yard and their window sills with these guys that are swinging sticks and knives around, try to kill eachother! I think I'd be a little scared leaving to my car if I were one of them and didn't know exactly what was going on . I hope someone other than myself finds this ammusing