Thread: 12 Ideas for Body Movement

Threaded View

12 Ideas for Body Movement

When was still at my Sifu's School training, I once asked him about the 7 Star keywords. My Sifu's response was,"You already know them". So, I asked him what they were and his response was, 'What you need to do is figure out how to use your moves for attack and defense,all can be used for both." As you can see, My Sifu is very good at teaching you to think for yourself and what I discovered is the limits placed on any art are Self-imposed and controlled by your level of understanding and imagination or ability to visualize.
    Having said the above let me apply this approach to a classical keyword formula. Let's start with hook,
    gather and pluck. First let's add one more word to the above keywords so, we will have hook-step,Gather-step and pluck-step. Then we can also add throw so, have hook-throw,gather-throw and pluck-throw. All of these keyword combinations can be found in the Collapsing Step form in the early movements of the form.
    You must also use hooking, gather and plucking bodywork in order to apply it efficiently.
    I will let this marinade a little and then I will add some spice.........
    ________
    plymouth savoy history
    ________
    Hot Box Vaporizers
    Last edited by seung ga faat; 04-29-2011 at 01:23 AM.