Thread: Sword-wielding resident confronts alleged thief

Threaded View

"My weak nitpicking points are the same points that people who don't agree with US use in courts and the Houses of Parliament. If you don't argue more objectively, you're gonna be stuck on the net while they erode your liberties further. "

"My post was based on knowledge of the workings of local govt, communities, police etc: when you've researched the stats and talked to some of these people instead of wittering on about your ****ing dreams and putting up a black and white 'poll', then you can have an opinion as 'subjective' as mine! LOL"

Your right and your post was purely objective........ BWAAAAHHAAAAAA. Mate practice what you preach, post objective posts yourself not the ramblings of a feeble mind.

Working in Local Gov, I have more contact with Councillors, MP's political machines, I think you over estimate your own mental ability and intellectual capacity, reasoning and logic.

"Man, forget gassing old people, bomb Manchester!"

LOL your about 8 years too late you plonker rodney, the IRA already did it, must be nice in you unreality bubble, mmm wish the rest of us could hide away in la la land like you!!
    Last edited by Internal Boxer; 05-13-2003 at 07:30 AM.