William E.

While a knowledgeable and important member of the HFY family, I must respecfully, with utmost respect ask that you refrain from responding to anything but questions, and in any way but politely.

In any good WCK, we do not clash with force, do not resist it, do not take a shot to give one. Just as your SMK and HFY formulae can be applied to combat, I believe they can be applied to forum posting, and that we can all achieve a state of effortless exchange, where we don't square off and trade harsh words like Rock'em Sock'em Robots on adrenal enhancers, but where, if we feel attacked, we make sure we have our own self identity intact, then we position ourselves properly, and in the proper time and space, provide for no challenges and deliver our polite, respectful, chock'full'a goodness answers from Kiu Sao (or only if they defeat our Kiu Sao, Chi Sao).

Not only is this condusive to my (currently retarded due to some setbackish postings) bridge rebuilding, field replanting, highway repaving efforts, but it lets us train our WCK *and* prepare ourselves for the day when the 25th Amendment might be reduced to putting one of us (or you, at least, since I'm not a native born Yank) in the Oval Office.

In Semper, but not necessarily Proctor, Hoc, etc.