Originally posted by Brad

And to themeecer,
If your sick of the name calling, stop calling people names. And stop insulting martial arts systems that have nothing to do with the people you're personaly attacking.

You've insulted lots of peoples masters with you childish rants(not to mention using hate language in the process), so don't try to make it out like you're taking the "high ground".
Excuse me? Childish rants? Name calling?

You must mean things like this:

he loses sleep over the fact that everyone in the kung fu world thinks his Master is teaching junk?
or
It's the original Mc kwoon, dojo.
or
idiots
or
your dog praising cult
or
Thanks Sow Lame Do! You steered me into a REAL kung fu school!
or
the WC guy will just get mad and kill the SD guy most likely
or
I think a punch from a SD guy would feel a tickle
or
as you go down the masters page, people look worse and worse.
I used no hate language, this is hate language:
McDojos are fun but the 'students' from it can be a bit ignorant and naive. This thread made me come to the decision to find a mcdojo this summer, enter it and kick naive *****s like these to a coma
I am not personally attacking anyone .. I am defending people I love. When they name names of people that are important to me, it becomes personal. I didn't insult any of these attacker's schools, I just mentioned a fact that what is officially recognized in China as "kung fu" is a national sport. I know of many schools that still teach traditional arts and was not referring to them. And if calling Wu Shu a sport is an insult then you need to take it up with someone else, like the organizers of it. I personally like watching Wu Shu so I didn't view that as an insult.

As to childish rants, I fear you have the wrong person. Read the posts of these detractors.