I am not making any negative references to any specific style - that isn't my concern, however I want to share from my experiences, what I think contributes to real life fighting or to help give a better idea. A few little things now, to get your mind in the way of my thinking. Who do you think will win in a fight? Someone that goes to a martial art class/whatever a few times a week as a hobby or someone who survives from killing and stealing and living in slums. Think about who would have more heart. Also in real fights, you have to understand how fast things happen, it happens in a blink of a eye, BAM! you blink there it is. Depending on the person even more things weigh in, stress, anxiety, fears, whatever. Now you are faced against someone who doesn't even care if their own children live, who will win? How many of you have been in fights and have pulled your punches? I have. Even worse then that. How many of you have been in a fight, and then shook for days after that? People say it's about mindset, but you can say and then it can happen, it's like talking about sex and then doing it, which is more real? Masturbation is the prelimanary rounds for sex, just like training for a real fight, but as we all know things don't always go as planned. We can't control everything, sometimes you just have to let go. I'm very eager to hear what you think, please respond, and If I offended anyone(I don't see how) well then you know that wasn't my intentions.