Ive met Ken Gulette and I say say the following: One of his former students confided in me that he studied "internal arts" for a grand total of 3 years. Ive been to his school and he claims to "teach" Tai Chi, Hsing-I, and Pa qua. Anyone who has ever studied ANY of these three arts individually or collectively will tell you that there is no way to become proficient in all three styles in a matter of three years. Oh and Ken? For the billionth time..if you have not been paying attention?? Kung Fu(REAL kung fu) does not and HAS not ever used a belt system. Secondly(for the other readers of my post as well as Ken), Kens logic goes something like thissince we have been touching upon Physics). If certain things in physics are impossible such as two masses occupying he same space, then gravity which is a well established principle of physics is ALSO false. It doesn't matter becacuse he will just shut his ears and mindlessly chant his dogma of "ALL" chi is false. Well Ken, noone is disputing that vaporizing at will or walking thru steel walls is false, but chi is related to Blood flow..no blood flow, no life son. No chi? No life. Secondy, you know very little about the scientific method. Science does NOT seek to prove ANYTHING! Science seeks to DISPROVE by eliminating error. Secondly, while a certian aspect of your logic is correct(moving people from a mile away with your mind being false)..the way you go about the REST of your conclusion(ie: ALL chi being false) is very weak. Please for the sake of your own credibility..go to a sifu such as Dr. Yang Jwing Ming(who has probably been studying and teaching Tai Chi as long as you have been past your prepubescent teen years) and introduce yourself and say "All Chi is false" and listen to what he has to say. He'll laugh at you!