Originally posted by Liokault
Stickyhands

If you read the posts you will see that it is taichibob who is telling HuangKaiVun that as his style looks (in huangs own words) like weastern wrestling, it is somthing "other than" with the implication of being "less than".

I am very protective of tai chi and feel that taichibobs implication that unless it looks "quick, fluid, almost effortless" its not really tai chi is doing a great dis-service to tai chi and is giving more power to charlitans who promote false demonstrations and talk about chi.

Real tai chi when practiced between two people of similar abilities and physical attributes will indeed look like western wrestling as both guys are equaly adept at stoping the other look "quick, fluid, almost effortless".
First of all, I may be wrong, but as I read TaichiBob's remarks to HuangKaiVun, I sensed no intention nor implication to dictate that his kwoon is inferior than that of TaichiBob's. If you read previous posts of TaichiBob, you'd know as a man of maturity and venerable perception, he always devoided subjects such and refuted that no style is better. There is also still a topic lurking around down below which is titled "Yang Taichi not good enough to be a Martial Art", or something like that, again he went full throttle to clear up the misconception of the old harangue of "my style is better than yours." If you also had asked him, you'd know prior to his 15 years of different styles of Tai Chi, he was into complete external arts, 30 years altogether. So Id think he knows at least something of what he's talking about, and these is substantial substance. In the past, we had different point of perspectives, helk this is what this board is all about. But I didnt make the assumption that he didnt know his sh1t, or "so I think I am right, and go train and correct yourself you senile TaichiBob you, you know JACK!" Ok, no pun intended. lol.

And again, Taichi can be a lot of things, chi, no chi, or even seem like western wrestling to some people, but that serves no purpose to bash someone just because they dont dispose themselves to your kinds of conception. It's nice to see your protective of Tai Chi, but your not doing much a job of promoting or preserving the tradtions. By the way, not just TaiChi, but most MAs at their best are suppose to be "quick, fluid, almost effortless," he was simply restating how delicate and integral it was for Tai Chi in particular.

Originally posted by Liokault

Ok im going to be rude again.......

Taichibob says that his PARTNER is qualified to teach JKD, Muay Thai, Escrima, NHB, Kung Fu and is a san shou champ. but i see nothing to suggest that taichibob himself is doing anything other than tai bo.
Ok here, another paradox, because I see nothing that demonstrates TaiChiBob's lack of knowledge about MA or Tai Chi for that matter. In fact, I am completely oblvious to what you are trying to say, so do clarify what insightful evidence you have that reveals TaichiBob's fraudulent introspections.

Again this was fun. Thanks.