Phenix,
ok, one at a time....I don't know about you, but I am having fun-learning is always fun.

"WCK is more close to White Crane's five elements hands potential concept then Hung Gar."

could you elaborate? you seem to know what you are talking about, so let's get some detail, instead of simply posing questions. Not that I'm against the Socratic method, I would just like to learn more from your end, as well.-'you SURE you don't know Daifong?

"Sure.Hung Gar is the core of White Crane WCK from Fujien Right? --HS"

Ok, don't ya be gettin all pompous here. I didn't say Hung Ga is the core of Fukien White Crane,I was stating that they have similar roots, however, correct me if I'm wrong-Fong Qianyang who developed a branch of fukien White Crane from Youngchun county(WingChun in Cantonese) did in fact study Siu-Lum and the art is still referred to as Youngchun White Crane.

"To be just very general and not getting into Yin Yang details, jing path.... WCK is more close to White Crane's five elements hands potential concept then Hung Gar."
This sounds facinating-please do go into details-explain White Crane's five element hands. And yes, Hung-Ga's elements are different-they were added to the system by Lama P'ai's Wong Yun Lam's association with Wong Fei-Hung. Lama P'ai and Fukien White Crane are not the same-but again, there are some startling similarities on the short=hand techniques, so who knows? There might have been alot more sharing and exchange of knowledge between the Ten Tigers than we realize.

"It will be interesting for you to open the can or cans of worms to prove it is not close to White CRane from Fujian but Hung Gar.
Certainly, I will love to learn if that is the case. "

see above -I still can't get the hang of this copy/paste thingy

"As for listerning and issueing power, IMHO, In my understanding, when one's practice based on localized tensing system. That is a different type of sensing and power issue to non-localized tensing system. -HS"

What do you mean by localized tensing? And what is a localized tensing system as opposed to a non-localized tensing system? I am not following you.details, puh-leez

"IMHO, localized training is a no no for WCK. and in addition, shifting horse is too late, even shifting shoulder is too late"

ok, what is localized training?
and...I said shifting horse in response to situations AS they occur, not after. Again, bridge sensitivity is key-you push, I yield, and shift, allowing your energy to extend.
also, I said, most Hung-Ga schools use the term kiu-sao faht, and not chi-sao-but what's in a name? In France a Big Mac is a Royale with Cheese. (I suppose avec fromage would be correct?) If you're simply going to state that we don't have the same techniques and theories simply because the nomenclature is different, that's like saying biu-jee and sare tao choy are different strikes because they have different names. Silly, huh?
I await your reply with baited breath-(I had sashimi for lunch)
-Rik