Ok, can anyone describe the core Shaolin Qi Gong sets?

Specifically

Sui Xue jing, Yi Jin Jing, 18 Louhan hands, and Wuxing Gong.

I have video of Yi Jin Jing and Sui Xue Jing, and I have video of the 18 Louhan hands, but to be honest, it confuses me as they are not consistant.

As far as the 18 Louhan hands goes, I have the Temple knights video from KFM, and it calls it both "18 Buddha's palm", AND "The original Five Animals Qi Gong". I also have a different version of it from a Choi Lay Fut lineage that just calls it the Louhan Kung (although the box itself says "Louhan 18 hands Qi Gong"). That one is a slightly different versoion, and it's played with a different flavor, but otherwise it's the same set as the Temple Knights video, and appears to be a series of holding postures.

Now, for the really confuser, I have two videos, called 18 Louhan hands that are both constructed much differently than the ones above. They are a series of 18 very small sets with 3 excercises in them. Two are moving. The 3rd is a holding posture usually, but it's not the same as the other Louhans I have. It does share a number of postures, but the rest of it is very different. The second appears to be constructed pretty much the same way, but the exercises look like a health nut with lots of modern Yoga re-worked it. I also have a version Taught to me by one of my tai tzu Sifus that is the same construction, but also different exercises (His was a Seven Star Mantis set).

In the past, someone mentioned to me there is an advanced Shaolin Qi gong called Wuxing Gong. It was derived from the original 3 of Ta Mo. Can anyone describe it? Is it like the Louhan Qi gongs that is a series of exercises like mentioned directly above? or is it like the first Louhan Qi gong from the Choi Lay Fut that I mentioned??? Is it something completely different maybe?

Maybe if we start with a verbal description of what each set is suposed to be constructed like?? (posture holding, calethenics, Seated meditation etc..)

Sui Xue jing

Yi Jin Jing

18 Louhan hands

Wuxing Gong

Thanx Guys, I have been confused about this for years now.