Grim, my friend...
what happened to your e-mail? Account closed? As per your questions in your last e-mails, I am going to insert a link to a vid clip. It will show you the last half of session four as I demo it at practice speed. It is definitely not session six as you suspect... these movments are only in session four, so I am not sure why you were told that it is session six. Session six is very different and certainly does not have these particular movements, much less in this order. So, you are being mislead somehow.
By the way, this clip is shown with some important details dropped out. My sifu, John Chang, has corrected me on this a couple of months ago luckily. If you have any technical questions on this form, I can send you his e-mail address if you would like to ask him. I am sure that he would enjoy discussing 8 step with interested people. In the mean time, I hope you have a fast connection because this zipped file is 5+ megs which is 30 seconds worth. I won't be leaving this link up for long, so take advantage asap. Also, please send me a different e-mail address if you can. Thanks; bokfu
session 4 section