You know what's funny? A lot of my sparring matches (and also real fights) happened at various jobs.

There was the sparring match with a "muay thai" boxer who said I couldn't take him down.....

(I shot in on him and got hold of a single leg...he tried to jump up and knee me in the head..... He fell straight down into the cement floor of the back room and gave up as soon as I got side control....) This guy's punch nicked my ear as I shot in though....(phew).....he did have lots of power.

Got into a real fight at that same job (what was wrong with that place?? ) Some guy knew I had some grappling experience and went on and on about how he defeated all these wrestlers in high school, etc. Then asked me to try and take him down....
I didn't want to, but he kept asking and so I finally did....and took him down.
Then he said "well let me try this again..."
So I shot in again.....and took him down again.

Then he decided to do it full out sparring because it was the only way for his "move" to work.....

So I took him down a third time. This time, on the ground, he goes crazy, and starts trying to rip my head off.... I get ****ed, ankle pick him onto his back, mount him, and threaten a beating with a raised fist.......he stopped before I had to do anything else.

Then when I worked as a security guard, there was that "hazing" incident against two guys......
That fight was actually kind of scary. I've told that one on here before though.

Work........ not the safest place it seems.

Ryu