This was mentioned (as a joke) on another forum.

Ok, you have Gorillas. Gorillas are like 350lbs, strong as a freaking mofo, and pretty agile. They eat plants and some bugs and bananas all day and yet get way stronger than us with our steaks and protein shakes. They also live to be like 50.

Anyway, so some guy was like "what if you took a gorilla vs. a champion nhb fighter?" lol. Here's what I said:

"Well, as for striking, if the Gorilla got one or two hits in I think it would be over. Plus, if the Gorilla weighs 350lbs, he's probably going to able to take a lot of damange. And he's probably really thick so grappling would be really hard. I think this is a case where technique would not overcome the huge strength gap. Could you imagine trying to control a Gorilla's arms while he's in your guard? That being said, a Gorilla probably wouldn't be expecting any low kicks or anything, so the NHB guy might be able to surprise him with something like that. Now, if there's any trees in the ring, the Gorilla would have the advantage. And, since the NHB guy has had years to train, does the Gorilla get years to train before the match, too? lol."

In almost all cases I think the match would go to the Gorilla.

What do you think?