just an observation concerning communication between EarthDragon, Red5angel, and Vash.

It would seem that words may have been exchanged on other posts between you guys in the past ( I'm just speculating ). However, from just reading this thread, EarthDragon has been personally attacked, verbally that is.

He could have easily gotten defensive and puffed up his chest and been spiteful in reaction. Instead he more or less just tries to make his argument with little retort in the same manner from which he is attacked.

Red5angel, you have strong convictions on this matter of chinese, non chinese teachers. What was it that got your fire going to the point where you took real offense (or so it seemed)? You first claimed EarthDragon's first line in his response implied something that some may not see implied.

some of your statements make valid arguments against EarthDragon's statements, but on others you imply an implication and assume what that implication was. My point is I think what you assumed EarthDragon's implication about jealousy and envy was wrong. And if I am right in my assumption then perhaps this can be used of an example of how the point got lost in transmission (one of the points I think Earthdragon was trying to make about "americanization" of traditional arts).

But then again maybe the point would have been clearer if he said it in chinese.