Well, after struggling the last year and a half trying to find a good CMA school I think I've finally come across one I like. Originally I found them because they offered Luihepafa, something I've been interested in for a while.
However, they also offer, Pakua, Hsing Yi, Yang style TC, and Northern Mantis. Mostly internal (I'm not sure if N. Mantis is considered internal or not.). After watching a couple of the classes, I'm sort of divided on where I want to get started. I will most likely start the N. Mantis in the fall, I like it, it's more physically active and so will be good for me over the winter. however this summer I'd like to get started on an internal art, something I can stick with for a while. The Taichi is out for now, it holds no interest for me. So it's between the Luihepafa, Hsing Yi and the Pakua and I wanted to get some opinions on what you guys thought of those arts.

As for the school, the instructors for all the internal arts learned from Master Wah Lun Choi, and come with good credentials, and over 20 years experience each. The school does sparring, hard enough in some classes that they use pads so in my book that is another good sign.