Does anyone know what the term "advanced point theory" refers to? It was also called "Yip Man point theory" by the same individual.......(Some WT guys were using that bit of jargon on another forum, and when I asked what it was referring to, got a rather unsatisfactory answer;

My Question:

What is "advanced point theory" even referring to? (Footwork, lines of attack, your own body mechanics, etc. ?)
I hope it's not a big "secret" that you can only learn if you attend $200 seminar, and then find out it's something that is common sense and you have already been doing for years....
Unfortunately, students of large wing chun/wing tsun organizations can sometimes be dissapointed this way (paying for something which is well marketed and has a catchy name, but is really the same old "whatever" in a different package.)
WT Guy's answer:

The "Yip man point theory" is very vital basic chi-sao knowledge and without it you can really practice Chi-sao forever and still be whooped with ease from a beginner who has practices this for a few hours intense..
Anyone know what this guy is referring to, that might be able to supply a more helpful answer than the one above?

Thanks,
-Lawrence