Thread: OT: Has any one seen Fahrenheit 9/11

Threaded View

Architects of you...

Hahaha! I done told you idiots! You're getting took! Ya' done been hoodwinked, bamboozled! They've stolen your minds and souls. You can't even see the truth when it slaps you in the face. If half of what was in that movie is true, then the majority of us are dolts and weaklings and deserve everything bad that happens to the "base" of the pyramid.

Read very carefully and don't dismiss it this time. It is Novus Ordo Seclorum. It's the Bilderbergers, Illuminati, Freemasons, The Aga and Ali Khan, Trilateral Comission, The House of Saud and the rest of the eternal assassin, death cults. They would sacrifice most of you if they could to perpetuate their stupid hierarchy and money-making. You're all sheep and if you agree with the world's power structure, you're complicit.

They gonna sacrifice lives, lambs are gonna die, sheep are gonna fail. They can't be human or from this planet. If they are they are no different that any other sociopath. They have no consciences and should be erased. They won't be though. It will go on forever and ever, until they've finished ****tting where they eat (Terra Firma) and they jump to the next rock. They are cowards and hopefully, like that Iraqi chick said in the flick, Allah/God/Jehovah/Yaweh whatever you wanna call him, will strike them down and- my own addition- curse their offspring.

Who you gonna vote for this election year? I want the Saudi royal family to tell the world how to act, so I guess it doesn't matter who you pick. All parties involved are thieves for the oil bi-tches.

No wonder the world is the way it is. You people need to keep it going so that you will be next. It is also about survival of the fittest and population control, after all.

The entire poem which is part of my sig, goes:

"Verily and mayhaps the morrow beckons,
    Like Watchtower Beacons,
    And War does to Weapons..."

Had that **** up before 9-11...

Pax Egyptiana!!! (aka: No Justice, No Peace!!!)
    Last edited by 'MegaPoint; 06-29-2004 at 09:15 PM.
    The morrow beckons...