I coach SanShou fighters in China and sit on a board of Directors that regulates standard of Chinese Martial Arts within mainland China.
This has came to my attention, during my trip to America for the International Kung Fu Strike Challenge, there are other circle of SanShou players in the States I has un-aware of.
At the Strike Challenge, my team won Team finals against competitive sportsman team of non-Pro San Shou fighter from New York.
I have regular talk with my training brother
Li Tai Liang school in NYC. Today I spoke with international sponsor representative translator Mr.Brian F. Zheng. They would like you to call Brian about setting up a match between your San Shou team and the Pro Beijing Team or the NY Team or a combination of both.
The fighter on the NY team "Novell Bell" or "the Blacktaoist", would like a match with Mr. Ross of the Lama Style against his Pa-gua skill.
Mr. Li Tai Liang is aslo willing to discuss a match with Mr. Ross. This needs to go through Brian F. Zheng due to Mr. Li Tai Liang inability to speak fluent English.
If a real match can be set-up I can fly into the USA from China for testing of USA SanShou players outside of my well established and well respected Associations
This set up through contacting Mr. Li Tai Liang through Brian F. Zheng at phone numbers

212.752.1650 fax

we hope to hear from an official representative of the Lama Fist Kung Fu School in NYC regarding this matter, the Chinese community in NYC and in China is looking forward to a response so that all may know the caliber of fighter being produced by various Sifu who is active in training.