Originally posted by Toby
Yeah, you old timer you. So almost 25 yrs you've lived in Oz? Wow. That's sooo long.
You think? You sure you'd be able to manage using a phone? They're kind of tricky.

Here's an idea for you - why don't you go to Songshan and learn authentic Shaolin from the temple ... Oh, that's right.

If you want a live-in MA school in Sydney is another requirement that your daughter has to be able to live there too? Didn't think so.

BTW to get a Master's don't you have to have finished school and done an undergrad degree first? And why would you get a Master's if you already have a PhD?
phd is not in excercise science nor body mechanics.......... knowing that a human never stops learning til death, I'd rather go structured thx, and will probably never stop racking quals........( ps....in 40 yrs or so, if you spot a 70 -ish chick in your class ....it may just be me )

and as for Ally.............you have no idea what you're talking about and our separation is the most impactual event of my life , so take a bow, announce your self as an insensitive pig and hold your head up if you still can................A'hole................ oh ...and in future, please continue to post serious judgements about sh*t you know nothing about ......it makes you look cool after all................