To be perfectly honest, the only drug which has ever made me take a second look is steroids. I mean, dayum, look how amazing Arnold's physique was. Look at our professional athletes, how well they do. Just . . . wow.

But, I've never touched them. Never will. Now, I'm not morally opposed to the use of the various steroids, hormonal manipulation compounds, or anything of that sort. Yes, I belive there should be regulation of these substances, but no more so than on prescription drugs. Which, ironically, brings me to the topic at hand . . .

Vioxx . Wait, it's not a performance enhancer, at least, in the general sense of the word. It would be more apt to describe it as a performance inabler. It's like your crack dealer, except the crack is powercleans and your dealer is a generic pink pill. Anyway, I digress.

I'm gonna buy me some non-prescription, generic Vioxx. That stuff is the only thing I've taken which has alleviated the discomfort in my knees. I'm going to take it in conjuction with my physical therapy (which I'm still doing for completely stupid reasons. My knees got better, so I lifted weights on them again [lunges, squats, step ups, et al]. Anyhoo, fugged them back to square one). By the middle of next year, I predict I'll be done with physical therapy (most of the exercises will remain in my regimens, though, as I don't plan on squating or lunging anytime soon )and will hopefully be off of Vioxx.

Thing of it is, I'm not going to be able to afford the stuff until I get a job (again, within two weeks, God willing).

So, to finally reach the end of this lengthy blab: I'm going to get some Vioxx, I'm gonna fix myself, I'm gonna be happier.

Gona update my workout log tomorrow, too. Get to say how I DL'd 240, 250, and 260 for a set of four each Thursday, and how it felt dang good.