Guess what? Shorinji Kempo is the real Shaolin. Your teacher doesn't know any offical applications to the forms. What the hell is a ding bu anyway. Are you ****ing kidding me? The guy goes to punch you in the eye and you drop down into the lowest dingbu anyone has ever seen? Grow up dude. I know the forms look cool but they are tiring. Who wants to work 9 hours and then go the the Temple to practice the only 3/4's of xiaohong chuan that you will ever learn unless you buy the vcd. Looks better in the vcd anyway. Plus you can get them online now for $5.50. That's what all the monks in china do! They get the vcd. They're not stupid. I know you want to live out the whole fantasy of being an invinsible disciple of a wushu monk but still hold on to your hip hop persona. Save your money because you will need it later when you get out of college. All this talk about Deyang! Deyang! the dude's stiff in my opinion. Like he's doing the robot dance from th 70's. Not impressive to a seasoned Sambo expert.