Thread: Kung fu Stories II

Threaded View

Kung fu Stories II

Out of respect for brothernumber9, I started kung fu stories II. I'm sorry that your other thread got hijacked over stupid crap. I do hope IF it is going to keep going it stays on that thread and not this one... Attn: Kung Lek I am asking you, to NOT start it here out of respect for the others on the forum.

I will start one here:
    This story is from my Sifu.
    (Out of respect for the people in this story I will only use GM Wong's Name. The student has made up his own style and schools now. For respect to his students that are here on KFM I will not use his name)

There was a student in GM Wong's (WJM) class that liked to go to tournaments. While he was in class he kepped asking GM Wong to teach him more stuff, so he could win in these tournaments. GM Wong would just tell him to practice what he has. Well as time went on this student would not stop asking to learn more. And he was doing well in tournaments too. GM Wong had enough of it, and asked him to stop asking. Well the student got all butthurt and mad at GM Wong. GM Wong said hence you do not have respect for your Sifu you can leave, and not come back.

~Jason
    Last edited by Fen; 12-30-2004 at 10:39 PM.
    館術國勇威 Wei Yong Martial Arts Association
    戰挑的權霸統傳 The Challenge for Traditional Supremacy
    http://www.weiyongkungfu.com