hi my friends, this is grandmaster mild7 here again. With the recent reemergence of that wonderful and deadly art of espionage, ninjutsu, I will share with you a story of mine.

back in the 80s, I took a break from the art of monkey magic midair fist(a variation) and went to train in the woods with my old friend Chris Hunter. Or as you now know him, the fearsome and incredible Ashida Kim. I asked him, "chris, why do you wear that mask, and not go by your real name?"
In between throwing his shuriken at specailly targeted trees, he answered, "do you know why Bruce died?"
I said, "yes, from a brain hemmorhage".
Chris laughed at this, and with a flick of his shiny ninja-to replied, "bruce's death lies in the hands of the Lin Kiu clan".(note; ashida kim later had behind the scenes involvement in the game Mortal Kombat, hence the character Subzero).

I was shocked at this revelation. Chris continued, "Every century, the Lin Kiu clan selects a few individuals who have mastered their art, and kills them. a form of darwinism", he explained. "the only solution is to change your name so you do not receive full credit for it".
And with that, the legendary ninja master took off his shirt, revealing his manly chest, and said the famous words....
"and this is why, I remain.... Ashida Kim".

With that, the elusive warrior jumped off to the netherwoods and disappeared into the shadows.

"may the chi forces be with you!"
- Grandmaster Mild7(founder of mild-style monkey triangle gung fu/chi-force improved Chi Kune Do)