ok it's probably been done before but here's the plan:

i'm dramatically increasing the number of sets in my work out- i've been trying it for two weeks and i've been pretty sore. i do 20 heavy sets of 5-8 reps per muscle group. it usually takes about an hour and a half. still sticking to the 7 day resting point before working the same muscle group twice, i hope to work my way up to 30 sets per workout. i'll be spending the next 45 days in saudi arabia - the climate may affect my energy and such, but there won't be much esle to do beside work out. if anyone has any experience with this type of workout, i'm all ears. I'm hoping this type of workout will help my endurance in being able to grapple for more consecutive rounds on the mat. of coarse the best workout for that is doing it, but i won't have that option overseas. i'm not sure how it will affect muscle size/ tone but i'll post before and after pics if i can. below are some details

monday- 10 sets of incline bench, 10 sets of shoulder lifts (dumbells), 3 sets of shrugs, 3 sets of tricep curls

tue- rest

weds - 7 sets of pull ups, 7 sets of row machine/ cable, 7 sets of curls

thurs- rest

friday- 5 sets of squats, 5 sets leg extensions, 5 sets of some other leg crap

sat rest
sun rest

it wont look exactly like that every work out but i posted it just to give a rough idea of what i meant