Thread: Distance Power

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Ou Ji
    Oh, and he had a big fight with Chan Pui and what was it, broke his leg or something? Then later changed it to where Chan Pui beat Ip Man. And that it's common knowledge in China.
    no. that is not what i said. and it was not what others have said. so the fault is your own in misunderstanding the initial statement. since you and clf sean and others from karate forums and dragon's list can't seem to get the facts straight the first, second or third times i certainly will not address it a fourth time. the fact that you either refuse to aqknowledge what was typed or you are just too emotional for this issue and topic indicate to me that you have some kind of mental hang up or dislexia or some other unnatural skewing occuring in your chemistry. either that or you listen to closely to someone like sean stoneheart who has such an imbalance. others whom have reviewed that topic have found the screw up of names rather curious in every accuser who has come along: having been curious enough to check out the actual posts and found the opposite to be true. that the names were clearly posted and that Yip Man and Chan Pui were clearly stated as having been on the same side of the dispute.

actually the statement of yours which i quoted is a classic example of sean stoneheart, aka clf sean's classic misunderstanding and misquoting of the issue when he tries to turn up the heat on someone. last time it was over his misunderstanding of two styles he practiced yet could not describe in a way which made one seem different from the other, yet he could not understand or explain how they were different. "just that they are radically different". several people agreed with me. every couple of weeks sean finds some newbie to troll this through the page. seems like he's made a sucker of you. what are you, a student of his? where is his kwoon?
    Last edited by YuanZhideDiZhen; 09-24-2005 at 04:11 PM.