You missed the point kwaichang!

As long as you think you are learning something special that no one else knows or has learned then you are controlled and manipulated by those whose authority you seem to trust.

There is nothing special about any form! Think of the thousands or forms that have been created in the history of MA, not just CMA but all of them! They are all based upon specific actions, techniques etc. There is nothing new under the sun! Anyone can take the movements found in any form and combine them to create a new form. So what! There is nothing special about any form. Some contain information or techniques not present in some others that is all. The human body moves in specific ranges of motion. This hasn’t changed in millennia. There are only so many ways to punch, kick, throw, joint manipulate, etc. There is a finite number of actions the human body is capable of performing. They may be combined in innumerable ways. When anyone combines those movements into a new creation you have a new form.

Manipulation occurs when I can convince you that I know something that you NEED to know or SHOULD know to have a complete understanding of my ART. If I can manipulate you then you are ignorant of my machinations and ignorant that the new actions I teach are something you can learn else where for much less cost and effort. I gain control of your and your money and I gain your respect and awe. I benefit directly from my manipulation of your ignorance. When another MAist comes along that has more knowledge or as much knowledge as I, he will see past my manipulations and the ordinariness of my teaching and cannot be controlled!

He is the free thinker, not the student I convince to follow my "SECRET" methods!