Thread: New Online Clip

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Jun Fan
    Hey Demi, I just noticed you're in Paso Robles. I love that town. Some friends of my family used to live there a few years back. That is a really beautiful part of the state. If I ever moved back to Cali I would definitely want to live in that area.

P.S. You're full of ****! Judging by that clip I'd say your "system" is nothing but the same old same old. By the way, your statement about traditional MA being useless in the real world was classic. I've got $50 that says my Shifu would whoop your excessively tattooed ass.
    realistically, people from traditional styles get owned all the time. We've all seen it happen. a guy from my old longfist school was getting beaten in a bar, and controlled the situation when he started using his high school wrestling. I've seen karate and tkd black belts get dominated by untrained guys in street fights. But on the same token, two of the best fighters I know are a karate and tkd guy. It's all in the training methods.
    Last edited by SevenStar; 03-15-2006 at 02:10 PM.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter