here i introduce a very good book to these who are very interested with traditional chinese shaolin quan. if you are interested with the book,for detail information please contact with me: coco785@163.com or visit http://360.yahoo.com/dragonfly7711

In Volume I are recorded fifteen traditional Shaolin piglistic series. In Volume II and III alike are recorded fourteen traditonal Shaolin wushu combat skill,(2) seventy sets of Shaolin special pugilism to be practiced by a singled practitioner, and (3)ten sets of gong-fu training routine two combatants.Volume V is a rich potpourri of wushu theories, theories of traditional Chinese medicine,and classicalChinese philosophies and is composed of the five chapters of "Rudiments of Chinese Martial Arts","Invigoration of Physique","Meridians,Channels,Collaterals and Branches","Chinese Massage", and "Shaolin Qigong".The doctrines of the systems of meridians,collaterals,"qi"and blood as advocated in HUANGDI NEIJING(黄帝内经),the earliest classic of traditional Chinese medicine, serve in this volume as theoretical basis underlying its indoctrination which is compounded with the basic ethics of Buddhism,Confucianism and Daoism and intended as an expatiation on the general strategy,tactics,ethics and esprit befitting the community of Shaolin wushu practitioners.In the main the textbook is focused on imparting the knowledge of traditional Shaolin wushu series properly interlaced with wushu theories.The intention of the author and co-authors of the textbook is to give its readership a comprehensive knowledge of combat skills peculiar to each of the eighteen ancient Chinese weapons including broadsword,spear,sword,cudgel,etc.As a matter of fact,wushu series and combat skills peculiar to Shaolin gong-fu are too numerous for a gong-fu practitioner to master them thoroughly adroitly.