Thread: Royal Bodyguard Kung Fu, Tai Chi.

Threaded View

Thumbs up Royal Bodyguard Kung Fu, Tai Chi.

I must post this from personal experience. This is a course offered by my Sifu. This is the most externally powerful Kung Fu I have ever felt. It is so soft then explodes into the opponent. I just thought I had to tell everyone what it is so hopefully you can come join also.

Royal Bodyguard
    Guaranteed Certified Master’s Degree
    Course
    Local Class held on
    Monday & Wednesday 5:30 to 7:30 P.M.
    (Time is subject to change)
    By Invitation Only

This course is a two year professional program that leads to the Fourth Degree Sash-Black Belt, Master Expert Level

Course Cost: Monthly Tuition: $500.00
    Term agreement course is 2 years $12000.00 total
    This system was formerly taught only to the Royal Bodyguards of the Emperor of the Tang Dynasty. Taoist Priests developed this system to be higher than any other style of martial arts for protection of the Emperor.

The graduates of this course will be able to teach and open their own School. They will also have royal rank and military titles of Baronet, (Zong Nan Jue) and Chuan Lu, (metropolitan military examination titles that were issued from the former Han Lin Imperial Academy in Beijing) now issued by the International Theological College, Department of Taoist Studies in conjunction with the Jin Shi Kuo Su Academy and the International Martial Arts Federation, China. This course is not for the “faint of heart”…. It is more intense and difficult than the US Military Special Forces training. This is the highest level of Martial Arts instruction under the famed, rare and coveted Taoist Natural Fist available only through this Teacher.

Also included are Five (5) levels of the internal Iron Palm at no extra charge or fee. Plus much more.

Course is taught by former Taoist Priest, Abbot Hop Jen, with 40 years of experience, eleven years of monastic training, Chinese government certified, International 10th Degree Grandmaster. He has Doctoral degrees in Chinese Medicine, Martial Arts Theology, and Philosophy. He has students worldwide that have achieved high honors. Students must be willing to relocate to North Carolina.

For more information, please Call 336-748-0038
    School Location: 956 Peters Creek Pkwy. Winston-Salem, NC 27103
    Or Call: 336 766 7928, 692-3063

Email: realkungfu@earthlink.net
    internalapprentice@yahoo.com
    www.taoistapprenticeshipcourse.com
    Last edited by kung fu goat; 04-25-2006 at 06:18 PM.