Thread: Royal Bodyguard Kung Fu, Tai Chi.

Threaded View

Who did you learn "Chao family Tai chi" from?

No don't tell me, I already know you don't know anything about the art. I know you are fake.

Reply]
    Fake ehy? and just where have I misrepresented myself?

I assume you are saying the long list of credentials and hand wriiten genalogies are not real, even though I have seen them. Signed and sealed by a real member of the Chao family.

Reply]
    Everytime I checked out his claims, they turned out to be false...I don't hold ANY value to his hand written credentials, and niether does anyone else.

>>Not by a fake inheritor like Livingston, who was never #2 man in CFCWA. He never met master Chao. Sifu was the one who gave him the membership and it was not for number 2 man.

Reply]
    I have copies of the documents with him as a CO owner of Cloud forest in the erly 90's, that makes him the number two man of the time period. How could he have been so, and not have met Chao? Don't you think that claim is a bit suspect?

>> I know my teacher sent you the Emperor's Long Fist book and that is where you get most of your information.

Reply]
    Nope, not even close...I have numerous resources...who do you have besides Natoli/Ka$h?

>>I know for a fact my teacher can back up everything he says in a court of law. Can you?

Reply]
    **Coughcoughbluff**cough!!

>>I understand your anger, my teacher exposed you about five years ago for what you really are. Every real person in the Chinese martial arts community knows that you are.

Reply]
    Oh really? exposed me? For what? There is not, and never has been anything to expose. I have allways been up front about everything I do, and where it all came from. I have never made any grandious claims about anything. Rememebr, it was YOUR teacher who falsley claimed to be the head of Chin Woo, AND the head of Won Ark Wey's family. If I remember it right, it was *Me* that exposed *him*.

Nice try pal.

>> So you have to turn it back on my teacher. Sad, you dont get a yellow belt and open a home page and act like you are hot ****.

You keep comparing you videos and keep making your conclusions. Make sure you keep spouting your lies.

I know you have said that master Chao was a fake.

As for the course I displayed, how can anybody criticize this? You don't even know what this is about. I know no one here could handle one blow from this style. This is the highest level of Kung fu under natural fist. No fakes here know the worth of this course.

Reply]
    Apparently it's worht $160,000 to some fool...
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 04-30-2006 at 05:37 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a