Thread: Lies, Deceit & Frauds Know no shame or boundries...

Threaded View

Lies, Deceit & Frauds Know no shame or boundries...

I'm a TCMA fanatic. I've spent around half my life in martial arts with the majority within TCMA. My style of choice is Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun~bka~ Black Tiger. I've posted many a thread and post on this forum and others to help people learn and understand Black Tiger. I've pretty much went against my sifu's wishes in doing so, i might add. Black Tiger has always been underground and pretty much looks like it's going to remain that way.

I wanted people to see what a style that has remained pretty much close to it's roots looks like. In doing so i knew that frauds would begin to pop up here and their claimng Black Tiger. I even watched as a website updated itself after each black tiger post i made on forums. I posted video of Black Tiger forms and pics of rare items like our chinese Wooden Handcuff form and The Black Tiger Nined Armed grinder Dummy. I spoke of Black Tiger training and conditioning drills all while my sifu prefered me not to do so. In posting all that info as long as it was not used to defraud the public or my sifu or sigung, i didn't mind what people stole or used.

But this here is clearly the most blantant theft and use of black Tiger info i've posted on the net. Down below are two links. The first link is to the thread i started here and at other forums about "Information On Black Tiger style" It was copied from another thread posted on another forum by a Black Tiger brother of mine.

The second link is from a website by a guy in England that claims to have not only learned Black Tiger, but from my sigung in Hong Kong, and now claims he teaches it in England.

http://www.dragonslist.com/discussio...ger-style.html

http://ukitnow.04.websecurestores.co...7/Default.aspx

Notice, not only did he repost the writing, but he did so verbatim.

How low will these people stoop to deceive others?

First off, Wong Cheung had never before the mid-late 70's taught nothing but Chinese students. Those students that he did give instruction to in the mid-late 70's were students of one of Wong Cheung's disciples, that had been teaching in America at a College while he studied there. So for this guy to say he learned from Wong Cheung in Hong Kong from the 40's-50's is a complete fabrication. Also, those students that Wong Cheung did teach for a short time in the mid-late 70's, were all given certificates, so the names are easy to substantiate.

This guy claims to have learned from Wong Cheung in Hong Kong from the 40's-50's. By the 40's Wong Cheung had already moved to the old train station in Kowloon, so his claims don't add up at all. I hate to say, it's people like this guy that have led me to decide to no longer share Black Tiger info on the net. So i will be taking down all vids and info and not putting up new vids or info i had to share within forums. It is one thing to try and defraud the public, but to do so using my sigung's or sifu's name, is something i will not be a participant to.

jeff
    Last edited by jmd161; 05-02-2006 at 09:29 PM.
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)