No , as for the JFS issue. It got turned around by anthony be some kind of complete witch hunt claiming that he was fraud in ALL his credentials. JFS walking off didn't prove anything either. Also, since when does grappling belong to a finite few? JFS made his explanations, many noted them as being clear, yet the witch hunt continued. many noted that it was a witch hunt. It continued because of the rampant retarded actions of several staff members. Why did it continue? Because JFS, and others, were sick of the immunity given to certain people to wreak havok on the board. Ronin left because of it. Ronin also left because he was sick of having kid noob idiots make their opinions policy, simply becasue they happen to practice the staus quo styles.

You don't like boyd's comments? Too bad, he gets a free pass. Even when sharlinter's account was hacked by some of those same members they were still allowed to continue after a short "psuedo ban" . BS's credibilty is nill. You may not have supported it but Neal did.

As for my being on global ignore. Its becaue Neal is afraid of me and of TMA. Or just me. He professes to me that he isn't on an anti kung fu crusade. Yet he goes after me personally becasue of the same reasons above. The whole thing wreaks. I will kick his butt on site. He wants to tarnish MY name? He better be ready for some serious internet business. As KC has stated BLSD has botched more than one crusade. The very notion of anthony trying to use an acting site as proof of some fraud is laughable and a little psychotic. And then of couse is all the misquoting and twisting yellow journalism.

Many people put their websites on their signatures. That explanation is bogus to the max. Neal doesn't hesitate to do the same EVERYWHERE he goes. BS on that noise.

The armory section is relatively new. So what. Its still a bunch of yahoos talking about guns. Big whoop.

I said it before. You REALLY want to make a difference? Leave those fools behind, they are dragging you down.