--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a torn meniscus about 4 years ago. I got my knee scoped, but after that it was a horror. The doc was like you be as good as new in a month, man it was 6 month of hard work just to be like 80 percent I say. Oh and the place I was getting therapy at, was a joke too, never did weights there, they just put heating pad on it and these electic pulse things.

Anyway went to a new doc, he send me to a good pysical therapy place, I did some tai chi, got back to normal, I am able to take JKD now and Xing-yi.

Only thing, seems like if I over do it a little, or even more so, if I do something a little dynamic, lets say a quick bend or drop, or a stance where I most of my weight is on that knee, I get a sharp pain there and it might be a little sore for a day or two (lets say I am going down stairs or something, I feel the sharp pain), but then it goes away and I can be good for a while, intill I do something to it, etc......

Now has anyone experienced this? Is there something I should be doing for it?

Thank, any advice would be great.