You're fishing for some bizarre answer like "Xinghao teaches Bak Sil Lum." You can't accept the standard basic Songshan Shaolin curriculum of Xiaohong, Dahong, etc. So we're at an impasse. Now there are some lineages that run through Shaolin like Wu Gulun, etc. *and* there's no denying that there are more than a few wushu sanda 'monks' in America. As I've said before (which is the phrase most often used for trolls, isn't it?) Xinghao was a 1st-gen wushuguan monk. Anyone in that position had to be very diverse in his curiculum. Think about what that must have been like. He had to meet and greet visitors on a daily basis and more than a few were skeptics like yourself. He had to answer challenges and live up to the 'myth' of what a Shaolin monk had to be. And that position wasn't given to him, it was earned. He had to best thousands of students in the area, people that train constantly, many for more hours a week than most of us do for regular work.

Anyway, just to bait you a little more, what do you think of the other Houston monks? Perhaps someone can post their websites here too? I'll look them up when I have a few more moments, but if someone has quicker access....