I would publicly like to apologize to Grand Master Doc Fai Wong, and his direct descendants about my past accusations, and negative comments about the man.

I am doing this of my own accord, without the encouragement of my sifu, or friends. This is something I have to do to sooth my own soul.

I do sincerely apologize. It was wrong for me to air my issues, here, and without a chance for him to respond. So, I personally sent him an email and apologized and gave him the opportunity to respond to me.

To those on this forum, I apologize for my ignorant comments about DFW.

Although, personally I feel that my gripes are legit, I was totally, completely and utterly wrong for airing my dirty laundry.

I am not expecting anyone here to forgive me, but I want it known from here on out, I am no longer involved with any negative energy directed at him.

If in the future I disagree with what ever he publicly claims, I'll just keep my mouth shut and keep doing what I'm doing. As I've said, I realize I went about it all the wrong way, and I'm sorry.

HSK

P.S. IF a Mr. D. Tondro is viewing this thread, I want you to know you painted the wrong picture of how we and your classmates met and the events of the situation in a SF chinatown Chop Shop, and I know you know it didn't go down that way. I was there remember?