The 9th annual Wing Chun Camp will be taking place this coming week. The dates are: Thursday thru Sunday, June 22-25, 2006. This is an excellent opportunity to train and fellowship with a great bunch of Wing Chunners

I had the opportunity of attending for an abbreviated stay a few years ago and found the training to be excellent and the camaraderie refreshing. Also the food was excellent. The camp is conducted in a nice relaxed setting. The location is beautiful and I believe it was in use as an artillery battery during the second war. The scenery is wonderful with views overlooking both the Bay and the Golden Gate. Both food and lodging is included in the cost of the camp, with participants rooming in a dorm type setting. This allows not only the reduction of cost but also promotes unity and establishing new friendships.

I would encourage anyone able to attend to do so. I am not a student of Ken nor am I affiliated with his organization. However, I found it a refreshing and rewarding experience well worth repeating.

I wanted to wish Ken and his people the best of luck with this camp and look forward to many more in the future.

Fow more information check out this link: http://www.rochesterwingchun.com/