Ray pina and anyone who cares.
I wont high jack the other thread so I will post this only once, if you need to make anothe issue out of it then Ray please have respect for the this thread and create another one.

I will cut and past the message sent to me via PM from Ray Pina and my response to him then the response I got today which all changed. Like I said yes my competition days and ring fighting is over for me. I still train and teach but now its for my students not for anything else espcially to prove something to you Ray. I am much older calmer and wiser...

However when you said you were driving to my school to challange me in front of my students that was out of line and disprectful to any sifu. And quite honestly tradtionally you would not be able to even touch hands with me as a sifu until you beat my lowest level student and worked your way up.. why would I bother?? but i agreed and even said you could stay at my house! then you back peddled this morning after I said come on to NY and repied to my PM in the following message

quote PM from Ray pnia

Your last message was vague.

Be clear about this: I will arrive with 1 student to film our fight. I will only fight, not spar, you. No gear, we fight to submission or until one of us is out.

This will happen sometime between this Sunday and next Sunday.

If you don't want this to happen, simply reply "we are on different paths." I can acknowledge that.

But please understand that I am A) trying to bring out a previously unknown style and B) making a run at a pro career.

I can't accept being accused of being an internet warrior, not at this stage. I have to prove something for my style and myself.

So your next response can end this today civily and privately or confirm us for next week publicly (to assure I don't drive up there for nothing ie, we will publicly obsolve each other of injury and then again in person on film).

Remeber, "We are on different paths" and this is other now.

My response
If you have something to prove to yourself then so be it. I dont really have anything to prove to you but if it makes you feel like a man to challenge me then by all means stop up. Just let me know what day during the day will be best as classes are scheduled from 5:30 till about 9:30 pm M-F. I use no gear and have no rules except eye gouging groin shots or fish hooking.
I do want you to know I'm 6'2 238 with a 38 inch reach so dont let size be an excuse. My school is right off the 290 Youngman Expressway just exsit Elmwood Ave ave and I am about 2 miles on the left hand side 2811.

part 1 becuse this message is too big

Re: Decide what we should do

I dont know what this means to me? But I highly doubt driving 7 hours to be taught a lesson will help you in your path but its up to you. I would also like to put you up to fight one of my students if you wish he might be a little more in your league and closer to your level. His name is Joel Sutton, He fought and won the UFC #6 and 7 and represented me and our stlye 8 step kung fu noted the bloddiest UFC match in history, he split the guys heqad open and Mccarthey had to stop the fight... look him up on the inter net or on my website under articles.. he will be at the school with me just to make sure you buddy doesnt jump in

Ray Pina response
I replied to your post on Ross thread. I thought this was over when you said you only fight to protect your family. I rarely check my PMs

However, driving 7 hours to beat you is rediculous. You don't mean anything to me. I just want you to stand behind your comments. So let's do a charity fight in a nuetral ground.... you're size and rules are acceptable to me. I'm willing to bet $1,000 if you're interested also.

????????????????????? WTF does this guy want from me? this internet tough guy thing is way out of control. I guess anybody at any level can challenge any higher level sifu they want, then pretend to say thier not internested? OK why should I dirve to some made up charity event? thier tongues should be cut out like in the old days for disrespecting an elder!