The No Sex thread is getting long so I am posting this in a new one.

In "THE SAYINGS OF ANCESTOR LU" in the section on the Emergence of the Spirit is says that "the great elixer crystallizes in the form of an infant resembling oneself and then emerges from the forhead".
-THE SPIRIT OF TAO by Thomas Cleary pg 120

Many on this site say that such descriptions are symbolic. However, I have personally experienced this and would say it is not. Some have said that it was my expectations that created my experience and that it is not the rule. Once again Ancestor Lu talks about if, I achieved this on June 6th in 1994 before I read his account. I was going from the SECRET OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER and that shows a picture of the tiny body coming out of the top of the head. I thought that I had screwed up inititially. Ancestor Lu was a confirmation of my experience and not the originator.

I am not sure if I have a question or just want to make this statement. Perhaps I just want to let folks know that there are other opinions than the standard "were already enlightened" or the scholarly erudite philosopher crowds. I have always found my answers in simplicity.

I know it doesn't make any sense at all for a tiny spiritual body to emerge from the forehead. It sucks that total conservation of sexual essence is a must. But all I can do is look at my own experiences, study the ancient texts and go from there.

Rock on Ancestor Lu!