Thread: I went on another mission to prove myself

Threaded View

I went on another mission to prove myself

note I did not take any alcohol or drugs to toughen myself up before I did this, and this is like the 3rd or fourth one I did. The first the bloke totally explain himself that it was a ocne time thing and was carrying some health abg or something on him and was on his last straws so I justy left, the second time I pretended to be a salesman and left and the son followed me out so I got out of my car and sucker puched him than when he came in I kicked him in the leg (shin kick thai style) than he left and I was like "yea keep walking". The third time it was an all out streetfight with the predator's son, when his sister came out and after he was tired anyway I just ran off and when I last checked www.familywatchdog.us/search.asp I coudlnt find them so they msut have moved because of me. I backed out at hitting the old f-k at the door as he was explaining himself descently and I was still timid. This time however I found a real sick f-ker from watchdog "288.5 - CONTINUOUS SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILD"

what I planned on doing is hitting him a few times on the doorway and going inside closing the door and typing him down than cutting his d-k off. It didnt work out the way I wanted to. I knocke don the door and some kid (son I think) awnsered and saw some woman on the side, so all of a sudden I expected the guy to be alone or with another guy maybe at most I totally was caught offguard and decided to back off than. But I asked for him and he came to the door so I aske dhim fi he is so and so and he denied being that person. I told him to go outside to talk, and aske dhim why he lvies near a school and a daycare and all and he said "you better leave right now: so right there and there I grabbed his neck and ehadbutted him and some blood was dripping from hsi forehead. but instead of following up and beating him or isntead of pushing him in or turning hima round and putting the knfie in hsi abck and telling him to walk tot he side of the hosue or inside I just puilled it out and went at him expeciting him to go to his knees or to the ground or being grabbed so i could have my way with him, he ran inside and closed the door.

At night I planned on goinmg back and really prioving myself by breaking the window, and running through but as I drove by there was a copc ar just sitting there a few streets up, and I thought to myself that it's either for me waiting for my next move or itll egt me quick as just the sound of glass breaking hell probably call for it.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 06-26-2006 at 02:36 AM.