Excellent seminar

Massive thanks to Sifu Lam and Ernie for coming and teaching - Sifu Lam as always is a library of wing chun knowledge (as well as Chin Na and Thai Boxing) and Ernie is....well......lets just say the guy is a dynamo of wing chun energy and never stopped sharing his knowledge with us the whole weekend. To me this was a model of what wing chun is and should be about. No BS no politics, just a punch of wing chun nuts sharing energies, training methods, strategies techniques, concepts, views etc.

But a special thank you must go to Choi (chi sau king on this forum) for his hospitality and for putting on a great venue

Malvern is beautiful, the weather was perfect, Choi's pub is great with bruce lee statues in the mens, Baat cham do on the walls and a dummy in the main area. The chinese food is also great and we were treated to a great banquet on the last night

Good also to see WSL UK represented - with students from Sifu Clive Potter and Sifu David Peterson. Sifu Potter himself was there on sunday day and Sifu Peterson arrived after the seminar on Sunday evening

Great to meet Dan and the other Sifu Derek Frearson students too

A real shame though that there weren't more people there....you really missed out if you didnt come to this seminar

Day 1 was an overview of the three wing chun hand forms

Day 2 was Sifu Lams Level one crossing hands syllabus

I will write a more in depth report when I have the time