Thread: Anniversary Celebration in Brazil

Threaded View

Anniversary Celebration in Brazil

Dear Mr. and Ms.,

Brendan Lai Gongfu Institute from Brazil completed 7 years of continuous activities. We will have a family party in close december with Lion Dance and Gongfu Demo and all of you here are welcome.

Short history: Ph. D. Brendan Lai came to Brazil in 1999, 2000 and 2001 and he was unique graduated disciple from late Wong Hun Fun Sigung to teach in Brazil. It is good to share that what Lai Sifu taught in Brazil is an opportunity for hundred people to have an idea from how complex and interesting is Northern Praying Mantis and that we need a whole life of training to feel a little from this system.

Thanks for my senior classmates from US in special Master Tony Chuy and his students from Praying Mantis Martial Arts Institute, NY, for teach me and help Brazil to get a piece of their own experience in Northern Mantis foundation.

For my Sifu, thanks for teaching about life, respect, courtesy and mantis and this 7 years are just the start for a life...

Best wishes,

Samuel Mendonça
    Last edited by Brazil Mantis; 11-22-2006 at 10:42 AM. Reason: I forgot to sign
    黎達沖巴西北螳螂武術學院
    Samuel Mendonça - Chief Instructor
    Brendan Lai Gungfu Institute - Brazil
    www.brendanlai.com