Well, I absolutely annihilated that gauntlet. I set a record on the third running. BUt for some reason, the razor-wire thermoban keeps getting me. I've cleared it a gazillion times, but only lately has it been able to cut me. Strange. I must be losing my techniqe, posting on here so much.

Quote Originally Posted by JetLi'sFearless View Post
Im ****ed off I ran when i got the dad one on one but I didnt do very good as je pet clinching and was mroe agressive (I was already on defense mode).
Never defend. Always kill.

Also it didnt help he said the cops are alreadyc oming than when i replied "YOu 3 were the ones who attacked me". That lady even saw this (I was retreating and he attacking). and he tried lying to her that I pulled a knife out on them (when i only did it after they started attacking me and put it right back not long after).
I don't understand why you haven't killed them yet? They're conspiring against you, and you don't even slit a throat? Not even one?

WHat I should have done is used my footwork to keept fistance and kick his legs or gut, or throw some body punches isntead of just going for the head and getting lcinched (he was fat and heavy so it was ahrd getting out of the clinch with him).
At this point, you needn't think anymore. You should have sprinted at him from across the yard, and thrown a missile dropkick square in his face. If he's fat, and he's grabbing you, throw your voice and imitate a cat call. If it's successful, he'll stop what he's doing, and start walking towards the bushes to see what's causing the ruckus. He won't be able to resist the urge.

Oh and the reason I hit that kid int he gut besides his ****yness and him disrespecting me the daye arlier by protecting that other guy and calling me names inf ront of all fo them and trying to make me look weak, was that I wanted to prove a point to that main group that attacke dme and messed my cheek up.
I feel like I've been duped. And here, I thought you wanted to get bloody vengeance, while the bruise was still fresh upon thy cheek.

I wanted to prove I will go through anyone to get them and leave them in my path kind of like the mongols did in the ghenghis khan era.
Those were good times.

If I left and didnt do anything it would show weakness and they would know Im not real and they can get away with just attacking me or anyone else like that and hruiting them and not suffer any consequences.
Well, I don't think you achieved your goal. Not only did you not kill a single one of them, but their dad kicked your behind, too. And now that he's conspiring with the old lady, the cops are on your trail. There is only one thing for a ninja to do, when placed in this kind of situation. You have been dishonored. You have failed in your objectives.

You must kneel upon the ground, stab yourself in the stomach with your samurai dagger, rip the wound across from hip-to-hip, let spill your intestines, and die with what honor you can salvage from this botched-up revenge trip.

It was nice knowing you kid.

Let this be a lesson to all: you cannot become a ninja. You cannot stumble onto the way.

You must be born a ninja.

Peace be with your restless soul, JetLisFearless.

If any of you have any liquor or sake on hand, please pour some out for our fallen comrade.

Regretfully,

John Takeshi,

8th Dan Tai Shing Pek Kwar of Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San lineage
8th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu