so, my friend who mainly does Kempo (the one I was boxing with to help him get ready for a toughman but then he tore his achilles) came by saturday with a couple of students. My friend is still recovering from surgury but we did roll for about 30 minutes.

One of his students I've met and sparred before, he's tall and skinny and is training muay thai. The other one is 19, about 6' and 190...mostly muscle...and has just been training for a few months, also thai.

I've never been kicked in the head as hard as this kid kicked me...totally by reflex did I catch it and sweep his back leg and passed to a side mount, but my head is SORE!

He also wore the hell out of my right leg with thigh kicks and I also think I have at least cracked a bone in the foot trying to check his kicks...stupid me didn't put shin pads on.

i'm just going to have to stop going full on with young bucks half my age. it was fun and I look forward to being a part of this kids martial upbringing but I'm going to be laid up w/ no exercise for a week at least.