Oso,

Bro, when it comes to injuries there is only one that really bothers me and its not the newb's, who as we all know carry there weight of problems in the gym intell they get the correct down.

It's those bizzare newbs or even medium year players who are born again retarded. I know it sounds mean but there is a certain class of student, a certain archtype, who for some odd reason is so off the rocker that the word control is something only related to not getting pregnant.

You know....the student who always cranks on the armbars like he is trying to break a virgin in...yet when you tell him/her to go easy, they say oh god, so sorry, but over and over and over again, the bizzare spastic keeps reaching for the moon.

Jerky, power spastic, always going way off the the marker for the move, does not seem to listen even though you see him or her looking at you, just really, really bizzare.

and lets not even talk about how certain cops can be in training, I have met a few who are so ignorant of others injuries that its borderline torture, or just so ignornat it floats back down to the bizzare newb at.