Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid
    Nah, nah, that's BS. I won't fight there. I say the parking lot in front of the 7-11. We have to guzzle down a 16oz grape slushee before each move. I'll even wear gloves and a revealing tank top for you big boy.
    You are acquainted with the semi-annual 7-11 Kumite hosted by the Koga Ninja clan (which holds great influence over many convenient stores)? Your stipulations about guzzling 16oz grape slushees before each move shows that you understand that the tiger of the mind is the lotus of the temple of the tiger of the mind! You are indeed wise. What clan are part of? I am a 30th Dan Grandmaster Guru Sensei in the Wudang-Shaolin Ninja Do Pai, founded by General Tso during the Three Kingdoms period. Since you are obviously a fellow warrior ninja monk, I shall repost my meaningful story as a sign that the fox of the heart of the spiritual of the crane of the mind has entered the gates of the temple of the tiger of the mind of the essence of enlightenment of the tiger of the mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    Once upon a time there was an old man frying a fish. To the old man’s surprise, the fish suddenly leapt onto his shoulder and whispered tales of long dead warrior ninja monks into his left ear. After hearing the glorious tales, the old man exclaimed, “But why do you tell me these things? For I am a simple old man who only wishes to eat.” The fish responded, “You may be an old man, but time holds many secrets that can only be unlocked through the mind of clouds of the mind of the tiger.” “But what do you mean?” said the old man. The fish solemnly explained, “The shadows of enlightenment beckon the sparrow. The panther of the soul is the spiritual of the heart of the universal awareness of the dragon of the mind.” The old man threw the fish onto a field of grass outside his home. The fish morphed into a beautiful woman and ran away into the mountains. The old man became a farmer of tea leaves. The den of the lion is the spiritual of the mind of the enlightened sage of the spiritual forest of the den of the lion.
    The moral being that I’m too deadly for my shirt.
    Last edited by The Xia; 07-13-2007 at 02:30 PM.