The ROOTS and the STYLES the Martial Art Vietnamita is the work of all people, but it has been enriched in the centuries from Methods or Schools, that they have contributed to its evolution. Single person is not possible to think "the Way of the Martial Art Vietnamita" as an emanation of one. For being an authentic method she must be transmitted testualmente from Master to Master, or to have "a recognized" official representative, that she guarantees its originality, rich in experiences passages, and of it assures also integrity towards the fantasiose counterfeitings, than snaturano and alters directly or indirectly "the Way of the Martial Art Vietnamita" Main PHAM XUAN TONG To be at the same time one of most ancient and also one of the most modern Martial Limbs is one characteristic of QWAN KI GIVES, than deep its inheritances Cinese and Vietnamita. Master PHAM XUAN TONG has benefitted of the instruction of Master Chau Quan Ky and its prozio Pham Tru, joining therefore in the method Qwan Ki Do two currents of martial limbs, the Chinese and the vietnamita one. The CHINESE CURRENT the Chinese Styles To the inside of the School of Master Chau Quan Ky, VO DUONG HÔ HAC TRAO, and for approximately fifteen years Master PHAM XUAN TONG has been able to deepen its acquaintances and to improve practical of the several one Chinese Styles: The He Pairs local style of the Hakkas, the Thiêu Lâm Nam Phai (Shao Lin Nan Pairs), the Nga Me Phai (Emei Pairs), ET the Châu Gia Duong Lang Phai (Tang Lang Nan Pairs) method of the mantide religious. "HAKKAS" Hakkas is translate literally from the Chinese "viaggiatrice Family". These two words Hak and Ka pronounce in Mandarin (Chinese official) K' ê Chia, Hakka, Hac Ka, are transformed in Vietnamita in "He". The Hakkas population living in China constitutes one, in the comprising regions the provinces of the Fou Kien, of Kwan and Kwang Tung. The main cities are Mei Hien and Ki Aing (Never Huyên and Gia Hung), in the province of Kwang Tung. The Hakkas is famous as studious, is energetic, brave, skillful and above all many capacities in the martial limbs (T' to Kung Was). They fight for the progress and the life. The heads of the "Tai-Ping Revolution" under the dynasty Manciù di Tsing "Thanh Triêu 1644-1911" as Hông and Yang were Hakkas (Hông You Toàn). Between the Hakkas we find optimal doctors, but also of the large ones he generates them. Today they live mainly in the province of Kwang Tung (Quang Dông), to Hwai Chow, Ki Aing Chow, Chao Chow (Huê Châu, Gia Ung Châu, Triêu Châu)... NGA ME PHAI (EMEI PAIRS) the Nga name Me Phai or Emei Pairs must to a region situated in the heart of China in the province of You Xuyên "Sichuan" where the Nga mount Me Son (Emei shan) sormonta the fogs of the plain to 3099 meters of altitude. The tortuoso way that scrambles up between the Chengdu and the Leshan, door towards one multitude of templi one more colorful of the other. To the main top of this wonderful mountain chain there was tempio a a lot known with the name of "Top of gold", in origin the roof of this tempio was covered of tegole of bronze, but an ill-fated fire has destroyed all; later, in the reconstruction, this roof has been rifared with the color originates them, thanks to of the tegole of yellow ceramics. The origin of the building of this tempio laughed them to the II° century after J.C. under the dynasty of the Dông Han, was the period in which the templi taoisti they were more numerous. Later, in the V° century, under the dynasty of the Duong or T' ang (589-960). The Buddismo was developed fastly, the templi buddhist to Emei shan they were become larger, and the multitude of constructions of these templi darono one great de importance of the place to the cult of the Buddismo in China. The Ming dynasty (the 1368-1644) then dynasty of the Thanh "T' sing" (1644-1911) has contributed equally to the embellishment of these places. In that ancient time, monaci the Taoisti or Buddisti had already understood the need of the exercise of the body in order to clarify the spirit. É therefore that practical of the energetic techniques "Khi Công" and the training to the Martial Limbs "Vo Thuât" they have been inserted in the customs accustoms them of the life of the monaci. This old adage "healthy Mens in healthy corpore" will invade in favorable way all the near inhabitants has templi. In way therefore strongly that some century later, the method Nga (Emei) has taken its shapes to Me and has become a great method known in the Chinese Martial Limbs. Under the dynasty of the Ming, Quyên had been recorded in the famous book of court "Duong Thuât" the "Dao Nhăn Nga me ca" (the extraordinary progressions of the techniques of Martial Limbs of the hermits of Nga Me or Emei). Chinese writer Ngô Thu, a lot known to the age, in its manuscript of "Thu Ty Luc" to mentioned the "Nga Me thuong phap nhât quyên" (a species of Bible of the practical one of the Nga Phai) transmitted from the venerable person monaco Phô An.Durante the Dynasty to Me of the Thanh "T' sing" (1644-1911), the Nga method Me has been widely diffused in all the region of Sichuan, in such a way that the number of the styles has multiplied and caught up its apex in the order of approximately three hundred, until to a point that celebre monaco the taoista "Bach Me Dao Nhân" (the man from sopracciglia the white women) he represents that a single style. The region of Sichuan are known also for "From Lôi Dài" (the combat of ring), that it urged several the styles to be moderate itself, for being best of the age, favoring therefore the wealth of the development of the techniques of Martial Limbs of the region. Beyond the inner techniques "Thuong Phap Nga Me" and the techniques of hands "Quyên Phap Nga" that they have obtained therefore a great reputation to Me, other specialties like the "Nga Me Hoa Long Quyên" can be costatare (the progression of Drago Nga fire Me), "Nga Me Kiêm Quyên (the progressions of levers of Nga Me), the" Hông Khâu ", the "Luc Truu" (Technical of elbow), the Ngu Giac Quyên, the Pha You Quyên (the techniques of the cripple), the "Thât Bô Huyên Công" (or Quyên Quan Ky in the Qwan Ki Do), the Hâu Quyên (Monkey) and AP Hinh Quyên (the battle of the wild geese). The base job is placed on the "Truong Son Bô", the Xà Hinh Bô (mobility of the snake), "Who You Bô" (position of the legs), Hoan Khiêu Bô (knows to you), Tho You Bô (the step of the lepre), Thoa Bô (penetration in the adversary like fusing in order to weave), Lan Hâu Xà (the falls of the monkey and the snake). The approach techniques: Thôn, Thô, Phu, Trâm, Dang, Thiêm, Toan, etc.... In the hand techniques: Diêm, Bàn, Quan, Dê (directed, circular, descendant, mounting), the particular use of movements expresses, are transformed in a powerful attack to surprise. In the defense it comes privileged the job in scioltezza of forehead to the force, but also schivate (the Tranh Neither), arrests of the aggression (Công, Tiêt) therefore like the application of the feints in order to cant. Without to count the famous method of "Diêm Huyêt" (to hit the vital points)... All these riches are fruit of the searches of all one region from millenia.