Talk about shoot the messenger Kevin ......interesting points of view going on in this thread from Lonetiger, Ernie and K...and from my perspective I feel I can accurately gauge the positive attributes of both the Lee Shing and WSL systems ...as I have had two excellent teachers in both.

My foundation in WC was from Sifu Joe Man in London,...and my WSL training partner is one of Gary Lams students (and Ernies old training partner) - Peter Hsu in shanghai.

The Lee Shing "stick plays" are not made up kevin....I spent some very hard, but rewarding years drilling this system, and the way in which it was taught to me opened up eyes to how creative the WC system is, and how you could make it your own.

Sure it may not be your cup of tea, but because anothers reality is not your reality - that doesn't make it invalid. My training now focusses on Gary Lam curricullum as it was taught to Pete.

Do I still utilise my Joe Man training and the way he taught me - hell yes!

Sure there are fundamental differences, but if the core concepts are there. The way I was taught the Lee Shing stick plays, and the interaction sets I drilled directly flow into my way of moving and "seeing" possibilities in the WSL system.