Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
Thanks for your answers, I really appreciate it. Just a few more if you wouldn't mind..

1. How many new members do you enroll each month (on average) or annually?
? its a revolving door, I don't really keep track

Let me rephrase some of the others.

2. How do people pay their tuition? What method, i.e., in house, billing company, your own billing software, etc. Do they pay by cash or credit card each month, as you do not take checks.

cash or credit, in house

3. What is "sport specific" equipment. I don't understand your answer.

Sport Specific=certain sports require special equipment, this equipment could be considered sport specific

4. Regarding cancellation, what term does a person enroll for? Month to month? This goes back to question 2 of this post. I'm asking how people pay each month - physically. Do they just bring it over to the front desk? If you have billing software or a billing company, and you do month to month, you have to have time to cancel thier next payment if you use an outside company or you have to cancel it within your own billing software.
each individual must prepay at the front desk each month

5. Do you make at least $60,000 per month? I'll explain this question later and as to why I use that number. Feel free to share your monthly or annual gross income stats (if you are okay with it)
just put an "x" , "y" or "z" in your formula

6. What is your average monthly merchandise sales?
Minimal merchandise

Thanks again!